Tuesday, September 8, 2009


About me (:

Hi peoplee! I'm Rosnetvy Pirela but you can call me Ros. I'm 17 years old. I'm from Venezuela, I live in Maracaibo originally in "El Milagro". I study Industrial Engineer at URBE.

I love eat chocolate and cakes, dancing, study and surf in the net. I go to the Gym every week in the afternoon and in the weekends i like visit my friends , go to the movies and parties!.
I DON'T LIKE clean my house hehe, and listening to "vallenato"

My dream is be a professional and to be a succesfull person. I want to learn a foreign language but the most important dream for me is graduate from engineering school

Source: Urbe, Wikipedia



4 comments:

  1. Hi, Im Brittany and im 15. I also love to dance! I dance all the time, im in hip hop which is really fun! Plus I love chocolate too. ha. Nice blog! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I'm Chelsea and im 16 years old. i like to dance also and i love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Holly and I'm 16. I love to dance for fun! Chocolate is the best!

    ReplyDelete